Friday, August 12, 2005

Update

Hey, many of you might have heard about the "SUPPORT OUR SCOUTS ACT OF 2005". This bill gurantees that scouts can't be discriminated against when it comes to city support, or use of city property. The senate passed this bill by a whooping 98-0 vote. The senate basically voted against the ACLU, thank God. The bill isn't law yet, it has to go through some commitee yet, but its on the way.
I would like to thank SEN. Bill Frist and friends who put the act before the senate, I would also like to thank all the senators who voted on this matter.

On another note, I think I'm going to write my scout council and explain to them the complete and utter lack of morality among scouts. The way most scouts conduct themselves has rocked the very foundation upon which scouting was built. I'm a Chaplain Aid who doesn't ignore the Scout Law "A scout is Reverent". Or the oath "On my honor, I will do my best to do my DUTY TO GOD". These make up the entire premise for scouting. And yet I honestly can't say that most employees at a local scout camp do their duty to God. It is time for those of us honest and reverent scouts to make our stand. I've met enough scouts to know I'm not alone, at least there are a few scouts left who do our duty to God. God bless you, and help the BSA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Christianity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory