Saturday, August 06, 2005

"As we forgive those who tresspass against us..."

Hey, I just talked with the atheist I debated a few weeks ago. He I/Md me and asked for forgiveness! Thank God! We actually had a pleasant conversation, hopefully and prayerfully his mind will become open to The Word. Its amazing that he even considered talking to me after our debate, this in itself is a miracle. And of course I forgave him, and he thanked me for doing so, I told him it was my duty, and he had to go and wished me a nice night. Its amazing what a little prayer for someone can do. If God calls you to be a prayer worrior, then do it! Prayer worriors are very important, as is every position God assigns anyone to. Continue to pray for the atheist, that his mind would be open to The Word, and that God would give me the right words to say at the right time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Christianity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory