Thursday, August 17, 2006

New blog!

Well I recently started a myspace. Mainly in order to get the networking benefits. I really like how easy it is to use; however this one thing I have against it. It is not a blog. Your myspace has a blog, but it is not a blog. As far as true blog sites that I've found blogger is the best.

At any rate you can check out my myspace at

You can see pictures of me and everything so check it out. God bless!

P.S. Don't forget to vote for my site by clicking the blogvillage banners that, by a template accident, now appear on every new post and on all the old ones. It does advertise blogvillage really well though, so I guess it's a good accident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Christianity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory