Sunday, July 17, 2005

Just Blog'n 15

Hey everyone (provided anyone does read this), I know that it may seem I'm all about politics. Well in reality I am not all about politics, one of the primary reasons I comment on them is because I am a Christian and feel someone needs to level the playing field. Most of my political views come from my moral conviction. And it is because of those convictions I am such a political activist. Ephesians 5:11 tells us to have nothing to do with the works of darkness but expose them. (Its not in qutations because I'm pulling it from memory, it might not be word for word). So thats what I try to do, I expose the bad politicians and organizations. If you want to hear more about my realationship with Jesus Christ, my Savior and King, let me know. If you really do not want to hear about politics, you need to comment. No one is commenting and it frustrates me that maybe no one is reading or you don't care. And for all the people from HRCC I tried to avoid politics for the most part in order to not hurt my ministry there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Christianity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory