Monday, July 18, 2005

Just Blog'n 16

Howdy ya'll. I'm going to try to avoid politics for now, if I can.

I started reading "1984" by George Orwell today, and I must say I'm somewhat dissapointed with some of the stuff he describes, however other then some descriptions that give tmi(to much info) it is a decent book, have to finish it for school though.

I read "Monster" by Frank Peretti, starting on the 4th and finished it the following Friday or Saturday. If you like books that lock your eyes to the pages, read this one. However if you don't like Stephen King style thrillers I would recommend avoiding this book. Frank Peretti is the Christian equal to Stephen King.

I am also reading "The Case for Christ" by Lee Strobel. It is a wonderful book, but the kind that gives you so much to chew on reading more then 20 pages a day is difficult. But it is a great book, it has basically given me what I need to argue that the Gospels are 100% accurate by the worlds standards.

Anyway now you know what I've been reading, God bless you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Christianity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory