Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

I don't know how much longer I can take my familys negative attititude. My entire family is just plain discouraging. It's hard to deal with being the only person even trying to maintain a positive attitude in my family. I realize in many cases I might be part of the problem, but I honestly don't know how to act in a positive manner when responding to my family's attitude. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Its sad to say that I can almost put my family as my NO.1 stumbling block for my faith. I don't know what to do in response to them, if it weren't for prayer and God I'd have no hope whatsoever. Not to say God won't mend this situation, or that prayer can't change things, but I'm frustrated with my family. I feel like the only one praying here, even though I know I'm not.

I don't know as if openly confronting my family would help or not. I bluntly told my mother that I'm sick of this familys negative, pessimistic attitude. And then if I try to tell my lil bro and sis something, even if it would help them I get told to leave them alone. If I tell my brother not to have the "I can't" attitude I get scolded. There may have been a few times I did the right thing in the wrong manner, but most of the time it was the negative attitude of family members.

God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Christianity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory