Sunday, July 31, 2005

Back From Maine

Hey, just got back from Maine. I got to see the family and everyone, go to some of the Aroostook County Pentecostal Campmeeting, it was awesome. To doescribe some of the beutiful creations and things I saw, a song comes to mind

"O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder, consider all the worlds Thy hand hath made, I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder, Thy power throughout the universe displayed. Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee, How great Thou art, How great Thou art. Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee, How great Thou art, Ho great Thou art."

I'm still praying for all you campers, and staff thast I worked with, really miss all you guys, God bless you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Christianity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory