Monday, September 05, 2005

John Roberts, 2.

Howdy ya'll. John Roberts has now been nominated to Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. I personnally don't think he'd do a bad job, but I predict harsh opposition from Liberals playing their partisan games (of which Conservatives are guilty to). Hopefully Mr. Roberts will get a smooth hearing in the senate.

On another note last night I was up until about 2:00 playing Texas Hold'em. We played three rounds, the first time I placed last, the second I placed third, and the third I placed second. I was tired by the third round so I went all in before the flop with a Jack, 2 off suite. I got called, a 8, Queen. On the flop I got another two and a Jack, giving me two pair. However two eight did come up by the river, which caused my demise. It was still very interesting. Anyway God bless you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Christianity Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory